APPLE & CARAMEL HAND PIES
PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 15min ~ READY IN: 30min
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place white sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Stencil and cut your pastry into 12 rounds. Place 6 rounds on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Place 1 apple half, face-down, onto each of the 6 pastry rounds and fill the centre with brown sugar. Egg wash the outside of the apple, then cover the remaining pastry rounds, pressing to seal. Brush the outside of the pastry with the remaining egg wash.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture over the pies and cook for 14-16 minutes or until puffed and golden.