CAULIFLOWER & CHICKEN SOUP
PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 5min ~ READY IN: 15min
- Pre heat oven 180 degrees celsius.
- Place cauliflower into a lined baking tray drizzle with oil and coat with KEEN'S Curry Powder. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- In a medium-sized pot sauté garlic and onion in butter and oil until tender.
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and add to the pot, with garlic and onions.
- Add 2 cups stock and simmer approximately 20 minutes. Add cream and blend with a stick blender until smooth. Serve with shredded poached chicken and top with toasted almonds and lemon infused oil.