BEEF CHEEKS & CELERIAC PUREE
PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 10min ~ READY IN: 20min
- Into a hot pan, sweat shallots and celery, then deglaze with stout and add stock. Add a tbsp of miso. Blend until smooth.
- Into a hot pan seal beef cheeks and place into a heat safe criovack bag. Sous vide your beef cheeks using an immersion cooker at a temperature of 83 for 12 hours.
- Once cooked remove your beef cheeks and into a pan place braising liquor and reduce to use as a sauce.
- For celeriac puree, cook celeriac in milk until tender and blanched, season with salt and purée until smooth, add a small amount of cream at the end.
- To serve place celeriac purée into a foam gun and pipe onto plate top with beef cheek and garnish with blanched purple kale and beetroot leaves.