GLUTEN-FREE PASTA BAKE
PREPARATION: 5min ~ COOK: 1hr 10min ~ READY IN: 1hr 15min
1 packet Barilla Gluten-Free Penne
1 chorizo, sliced into reasonable sized chunks
1 garlic clove, diced
1 brown onion, diced
4 pork spare ribs
1 green capsicum, diced
1 cup chicken stock
1 jar Barilla Cheese & Tomato Pasta Bake sauce
Ashgrove Smoked Cheddar cheese, grated
Follow Ben's instructions step-by-step while watching the full recipe on Youtube!
- Place chorizo into a cold pan with some oil and on a medium heat sauté until oil starts to render out, this should take around 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic and sauté a further 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and add pork to caramelise for 5 minutes.
- Add capsicum, pasta sauce and stock. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Cook pasta for about 8 minutes strain and fold through the pork mixture.
- Place into a baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden and crunchy on the top.