PREPARATION: 20min ~ COOK: 45min ~ READY IN: 1hr 10min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. In an electric mixer beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla, allspice and orange zest.
- Spoon in the flour a little at a time until all combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lined cake tin and top with the stone fruits. Bake approximately 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out cleanly when poked into the middle of the cake.
- To make the whiskey cream into an electric mixer combine, cream whiskey cream and icing sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- To serve top the cake with whisky cream and a dusting of icing sugar.