PREPARATION: 15min ~ READY IN: 15min
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter, mascarpone and icing sugar, blend until smooth.
- Dice apple into fine dice and combine with lemon juice until ready to serve.
- Roughly dice the strawberries, then sprinkle with sugar and smash with a fork, set aside approximately 10 minutes. Drain your strawberries and combine syrup with gradually enough ultratex to create a gel.
- To create snow, combine peanut butter with enough maltodextrin to achieve a snow consistency.
- To plate serve peanut butter cream with apple, top with peanut butter snow and strawberry gel. Top with goats cheese and micro herbs.