PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 15min ~ READY IN: 25min
2 garlic cloves
1 long chilli, diced
1 tsp Hillfarm Lemon Infused Oil
200g large raw prawns
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 tin Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
1 tsp salt
1 fillet Huon Wood Smoked Sweet Chilli Salmon
1 packet Barilla Wholegrain Spaghetti
1 handful fresh parsley
- In a cold pan add garlic and chilli with the lemon infused oil. Add prawns and allow to cook for 8 minutes.
- Deglaze with the juice of one lime, then add the zest. Add tomatoes and allow to cook around five minutes, add a pinch of salt.
- Break in the hot smoked salmon and toss to combine.
- In a separate pot of boiling salted water cook the pasta for about 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Fold sauce through the cooked pasta and serve with fresh parsley.