GERONIMO'S ALMOND MILK PANNA COTTA
- For the quince jelly, in a cold pot add quince stock and agar agar and whisk to combine. Bring to the boil then pour into a container. Put into the fridge to set.
- To make the panna cotta, in a pot on a high heat place almond milk, cream and cinnamon stick. Bring to the boil.
- In a bowl of cold water place the gelatine leaves.
- Once the milk mixture has come the boil turn off heat, whisk in squeezed gelatine. Strain into a bowl that is sitting on an ice bath stirring occasionally until it has cooled down.
- Once cool pour into a mould and place into the fridge for 1 to 2 hours tor until set. The panna cotta should wobble slightly.
BEN'S TIP: to roast quince leave skin on and place into 180°oven 30 minutes save juice for syrup.