CHICKEN BURRITO BOWL
4 chicken thighs, roughly chopped
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp tabasco sauce
1 tsp carne asada
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 tsp KEEN'S Mustard Powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ cup Greek yoghurt
1 lime, juiced
1 tin black beans
1 red onion, finely diced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
1 green chilli, thinly sliced
1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
1 celery stick, diced
1 1/2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- Into a bowl add chicken, turmeric, tabasco sauce, carne asada, paprika, garlic, KEEN'S Mustard Powder, oil, salt and ¼ cup of yoghurt, mix to coat. Heat oil in a large frypan over high heat, add chicken to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes turning half way through cooking.
- To make the salad. Add ½ lime juice, black beans, onion, chillies, coriander, celery, oil, salt and kale, to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- To make dressing. Squeeze the remaining ½ of lime, reserved yoghurt, ½ tsp mustard, pinch of salt into a bowl, stir and set aside.
- Add chicken and pan juices to the salad and toss.
- Serve with a drizzle yoghurt dressing garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedge.
BEN'S TIP: If you can’t get carne asada you can substitute with a mix of sweet paprika, cayenne pepper, sugar, salt and dried oregano.