BANANA CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- Peel the bananas and slice them into rounds, place the bananas in the freezer for 2 hours, or until frozen.
- Meanwhile, prepare your sesame praline. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pour the sesame seeds onto the tray and set aside. Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and turns a deep caramel colour, this will usually take about 10-12 minutes. Once golden, remove from heat and pour onto the sesame seeds. Allow praline to cool and set hard, then break up praline and process to a fine powder in a food processor. Set aside.
- Prepare the ice-cream. Whip the cream until stiff, set aside. Place the vanilla, sugar and cream cheese in a bowl and whip/whisk until combined and light. Fold in the whipped cream and set aside.
- Place the frozen bananas into food processor and pulse until the bananas turn into a creamy texture. Once whipped, fold in the cream cheese mixture. Place back in the freezer until required.
- To serve, sprinkle some of the praline in the bottom of the ice-cream cone, place a generous scoop of the banana ice cream on top and finish by sprinkling some more of the sesame praline on top. Serve.