BESSEMER ONION TART
- Sauté onion with a little butter until soft. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and approximately 1 tbsp of brown sugar and mix.
- Drain any excess liquid and allow to cool.
- Clean pan and then place a sheet of pastry into frypan and trim.
- Spread mixture over the base, add crumbled cheese and pine nuts.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Cook with lid on, vent open over medium heat until hot to touch, then turn to low.
- Cook approximately 10-15 minutes.
BEN'S TIP: Tart cooked in Bessemer's 20 cm Frypan & Lid.