CHOCOLATE & WINE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line spring from pan.
- Into a stand mixer add butter and sugar, beat for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined. Scrape down sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary.
- Remove bowl from stand and add flour, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon, and fold together. Add the red wine to mixture and fold until a nice consistency.
- Add vanilla and half of the chocolate and mix together. Pour mixture into the prepared tin and scatter the remaining chocolate on the top. Place into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer come out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.