BAKED SALMON WITH PICO DE GALLO
PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 20min ~ READY IN: 35min
1 whole side of salmon, deboned
2 tbsp light soy
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp plum sauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp carne asada or smoked paprika
1/2 half lemon, juiced
1 firm avocado, roughly chopped
1 red onion, finely diced
1 cucumber, roughly diced
20 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lime, juiced
4 tbsp Hillfarm Garlic Infused Oil
Pinch of salt
1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a small pot combine all marinade ingredients and reduce for approximately 5 minutes.
- Baste the salmon with marinade and bake for approximately 8 minutes. Baste salmon again and continue baking for a further 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile to make the salsa, combine all of the salsa ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- To serve, top with salsa and drizzle with the remaining marinade.