PRAWN & RICE BAKE
PREPARATION: 10min ~ COOK: 25min ~ READY IN: 40min
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Put a medium frying pan over a medium high heat. Into the pan put the oil, onion and garlic. Allow onion to soften. Add the prawns to the pan, and cook until they change colour then season with salt. Add the rocket, stir through well.
- Into the pan add the rice, the pesto, the crushed tomatoes and stir well. Add cracked black pepper to season, continue to stir.
- Spoon into a serving bowls and crumble feta on top. Bake approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.